2010年8月28日星期六

28-08-2010

Hey everyone~such a long time i didnt update my blog.hmm..feel some lazy.hehe..
I started my study in sem 2 since last week.
It's also have 5 subjects in this sem but the bad thing is all of the class are start at early in the morning:(..too bad..the good thing is we can go back early la.haha..
What i want to say is..those lecturer are so bored..i miss the lecturer in sem 1.hehe..
We dislike a lecturer who teaches us ' Principle of Management'. We dislike dislike and dislike her ! She seems like no prepare everything such as notes and else for us. She's just only view the silde shows to us and explained..then we keep on talking talking in the class,no listen what she said at all. BORED~ hope to change a lecturer if not i think will fail on this subject.
Yest after school, i followed my dear dear went to his home at geting klang that near by Setapak.know it?when he told me i dont know where is it.hehe.. went there by bus.
Genting Klang area is so jam jam jam..Firstly, he brought me to his dad's stall for having lunch. [ chicken rice] not bad,it's delicious:)
After that, went to his house waited for him finished bath then we headed to Wangsa Walk.
We just have a walked in there. He met his friends but then one of his friend was get shock when she saw us.haha..dont know why.
Walked for awhile, dear dear decided to go to the secret recipe. He knews me want to eat cake since i said on last week. i keep on told him told him.haha.. We shared a slice of cake and we chat there.
Then he sent me back. Finally,dear dear knows how to come to my house~yeah~hehe..but im still not so remember the way to his house.hehe.. I miss You loadsss... !!!

Beside that, Happy Birthday to Fui Ting !! Have a nice day:)

That's all for today:)

没有评论:

发表评论